The United States Intelligence Community (IC) invites you to attend the third annual IC Virtual Career Fair – a free online event – on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern). Space is limited. To guarantee entrance, pre-registration is highly encouraged. Reserve your spot today!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about IC careers and get tips on how to apply for positions. From the comfort of your computer, you can:
- Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths
- Chat with recruiters in real-time (event day only)
- Link to IC agency Web sites to apply to positions online
- Network with other job seekers
- Attend presentations
- Hundreds of Opportunities
You’ll find jobs in the following disciplines, mostly in the Washington, D.C./Baltimore, MD, metropolitan area:
- Business/Contracting and Acquisitions/Financial Management
- Clandestine Services
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
- Cybersecurity/Information Assurance/Computer Forensics
- Engineering and Physical Science
- >> Foreign Languages — Language Analysts/Instructors/Contract Translators
- Information Technology
- Intelligence Analysis — Economic, Cultural, Imagery, Military and Regional
- Program Management
- Security/Police Officers
- Student Intern Program Positions
Sneak Preview and On Demand! Registration is your virtual ticket not only to the event, but also to a limited sneak preview day on March 5 and a 2-week on-demand period March 7-21.
At the sneak preview, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time.
The on-demand period lets you come back to the show at your leisure to collect the materials you gathered or review presentations and other information. Plus, if you know you won’t be available on event day, register anyway to attend the show during the on-demand period.
Chat-with-recruiter functionality will only be available on event day.
Exhibitors The following agencies will be participating in the IC Virtual Career Fair:
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
- FBI Language Services Section
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- National Virtual Translation Center (NVTC)
Accessibility If you are unable to attend the IC Virtual Career Fair, or have difficulty with some components of the virtual environment using accessibility software (e.g., screen reading software, live-captioning services), please visit the agency Web sites listed above for more information and to apply online.
IC agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.
for all of your job search needs. Both are IntelligenceCareers.com websites.